Welcome to the THS Tutoring Center!
This is a resource for students to get additional help with their schoolwork. The Tutoring Center is staffed full-time 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. If you have any questions, please email
• Sun Saeteurn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Chad Crabtree (email@example.com)
• Bree Hagerman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Tutoring Center is the place for:
• Assistance with assignment completion.
• Learning test-taking strategies and skills.
• Quiet independent study.
• Presentation of assignments to a student’s learning style.
• One-to-One organizational walkthroughs of current and past assignments.
• Help with a variety of subjects:
o Language Arts
o Social Studies
The Tutoring Center is not the place for:
• Hanging out with friends.
• Skipping class.
• Getting easy answers; rather, it is the place for getting assistance, guidance, and instruction.