Welcome to the THS Tutoring Center!
This is a resource for students to get additional help with their schoolwork. The Tutoring Center is staffed full-time 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and 11-1:00 p.m on the following Saturdays: 2/23, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, and 6/1. If you have any questions, please email or call (541)988-5351.
The Tutoring Center is the place for:
• Assistance with assignment completion.
• Learning test-taking strategies and skills.
• Quiet independent study.
• Presentation of assignments to a student’s learning style.
• One-to-One organizational walkthroughs of current and past assignments.
• Help with a variety of subjects:
o Language Arts
o Social Studies
The Tutoring Center is not the place for:
• Hanging out with friends.
• Skipping class.
• Getting easy answers; rather, it is the place for getting assistance, guidance, and instruction.