Be AWARE! Naviance is Requiring ALL Students to Reset their Passwords.
When students log into their Naviance account they will be prompted to create a new 10-digit password to their personal account. Students will create their own passwords.
Here are the password reset directions for students:
- Log into your Naviance as done in the past.
Username: 6-digit ID Number
Password: Birthdate mm/dd/yyyy
This login will trigger an email to your SPS email account to reset password.
**IMPORTANT NEXT STEP!
- Log into your SPS email account.
Look for a Naviance email that will contain a temporary password and instructions.
You will need to copy and paste the temporary password into the Naviance login page.
- Click the link to go back to your Naviance Account
Username: 6-digit ID number
Password: Temporary Password sent in email.
You will then be prompted to pick a new password (make sure it meets the new requirements – (1 Uppercase letter and 10 characters).
- Naviance will then ask you to login with the new password.
Your Username will still be your 6-digit ID number.
- If you need help please go see Ms. Stranieri in counseling.