THS’s free well water testing program is at it again, and invites you or any community members you know to get your well tested. I have openings for next Wednesday, the 19th! Read below:
Thurston High School’s Community Water Testing Lab is accepting appointments for free well water testing during the 2018-19 school year. Tests are performed by students and results are mailed or emailed to customers within one week.
Six dates are remaining during this school year, with the next one on December 19th. Interested parties must either sign up online at www.thewellproject.education or call 541-988-5353 to schedule and pick up a kit in advance at one of the noted locations.
Total coliform & E.coli bacteria
• Appointments are required – spaces are limited.
Accuracy requires use of sampling kit provided by the program.
While the lab is not a certified facility, the team strives to produce reliable results.
Instructions are included with the kit.
• Kits must be dropped off at the Thurston High School lab on 58th Street in Springfield
(directions in kit).
Sample kits are available at a number of locations in the Springfield area:
- Thurston High School, 333 N. 58th Street, Springfield
• SUB Water Department, 202 S. 18th Street, Springfield
• Leaburg/McKenzie Fire Station, 38925 McKenzie Hwy, Springfield
• Territorial Seed Company, 20 Palmer Ave, Cottage Grove
• Veneta Fire Station, 88050 Territorial Road, Veneta
- Lowell Fire Station, 389 Pioneer Street, Lowell
- Down to Earth Downtown Retail Store, 5th & Olive, Eugene
2018-19 Dates for Testing: