Registration packets will be mailed out Friday, August 18th, so be sure to check your mailbox.
When: Tuesday, August 29th, 2017
Who: 11th & 12th grade (9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)
9th & 10th grade (12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
Where: THS cafeteria, gym, main gym and courtyard
What you will do:
Turn in your edited student profile information which includes emergency contact information
- All Freshmen, and students new to THS, must complete, sign, and return the Internet Usage Form
- Receive your tentative schedule (schedules are subject to change)
- Pay Fees – Associated Student Body ($30)
- Purchase parking space ($30) – Must have a valid driver’s license to purchase
- Have Student Body/ID Card picture taken (required)
- Have school pictures taken
- Receive information on the 2017/2018 yearbook (optional) https://ybpay.lifetouch.com
- Bring in three (3) pieces of Proof of Address ( due by Oct. 15th)
- Receive locker assignment (optional) – complete and return locker request form
The THS Pantry
The THS Pantry is available for our families in times of need- Thurston High School, in a partnership with Food for Lane County and the Springfield Education Foundation, has opened the THS Pantry- full of free food, clothes, toiletries, and school supplies for our students and families- We will have a couple of tables out where we will warmly accept your donations:
- Notebooks, backpacks, binders, notebook paper, pens, and pencils
- Basic toiletries
- Clean and gently used clothes
- Non-perishable food
Thank you! Your generosity is a wonderful contribution to our loving Thurston community.
If you’re unable to attend August 29th, please register in front of the cafeteria on Thursday, Sept. 7th, at 7:45 a.m.