333 58th St. Ph# 541-744-5000
Springfield, OR 97478 Fax 541-744-5029
Attendance Hotline 541-744-5027
Online Payments site HERE
Sports Registration Online
Look through our web site to find what you need!
Questions? Please give us a call!
Si necesita la tradución para este sitio web, por favor presione el botón de tradución que está locado a la derecha y arriba de la página.
Financial Aid Night
THS Senior students and parents,
this is an invitation to attend our financial aid night on
Wednesday September 27th 2017
At 6:00pm in the Library.
Come learn how to apply for financial aid for college.
Presentations in English and Spanish will be provided.
If you have any questions please call 541-744-5157
Hope to see you here!
Tomorrow, Friday 9/22/17 is EARLY RELEASE B Day! Class is over at 12:40pm and lunch is done at 1:15pm.
As of 5:30 pm the air quality index is now at 69. We will continue to closely monitor the index; however, a 69 allows for students to safely participate in athletic events. Please check back in as we closely monitor the situation.
The air quality index is now at 81. We will continue to closely monitor the index; however, an 81 allows for students to safely participate in athletic events. Please check back in as we closely monitor the situation.
- As of 3:30PM the air quality index is 114, above the 101 threshold. We will continue to monitor the AQI hourly. Please continue to check in for updated information.
Colt Community –
Springfield (Thurston area) is experiencing poor air quality due to the smoke. There is a possibility that Thurston’s Boys Varsity Football game vs North Eugene may be postponed or cancelled if the air quality doesn’t improve.
Please continue to check out our website, facebook or twitter accounts for updates all day.
Thanks for your understanding.
LRAPA – air quality check
Please stop by our Counseling Office on August 23rd between 11 am. and 2 pm. to get started on your enrollment
Registration packets will be mailed out Friday, August 18th, so be sure to check your mailbox.
When: Tuesday, August 29th, 2017
Who: 11th & 12th grade (9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)
9th & 10th grade (12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
Where: THS cafeteria, gym, main gym and courtyard
What you will do:
Turn in your edited student profile information which includes emergency contact information
- All Freshmen, and students new to THS, must complete, sign, and return the Internet Usage Form
- Receive your tentative schedule (schedules are subject to change)
- Pay Fees – Associated Student Body ($30)
- Purchase parking space ($30) – Must have a valid driver’s license to purchase
- Have Student Body/ID Card picture taken (required)
- Have school pictures taken
- Receive information on the 2017/2018 yearbook (optional) https://ybpay.lifetouch.com
- Bring in three (3) pieces of Proof of Address ( due by Oct. 15th)
- Receive locker assignment (optional) – complete and return locker request form
The THS Pantry
The THS Pantry is available for our families in times of need- Thurston High School, in a partnership with Food for Lane County and the Springfield Education Foundation, has opened the THS Pantry- full of free food, clothes, toiletries, and school supplies for our students and families- We will have a couple of tables out where we will warmly accept your donations:
- Notebooks, backpacks, binders, notebook paper, pens, and pencils
- Basic toiletries
- Clean and gently used clothes
- Non-perishable food
Thank you! Your generosity is a wonderful contribution to our loving Thurston community.
If you’re unable to attend August 29th, please register in front of the cafeteria on Thursday, Sept. 7th, at 7:45 a.m.