333 58th St. Ph# 541-744-5000
Springfield, OR 97478 Fax 541-744-5029
Attendance Hotline 541-744-5027
Class Fees/Sports Fees HERE
Events/Donations/Sponsorships payments HERE
Purchase Championship Football Gear HERE
Sports Registration Online
Look through our web site to find what you need!
Questions? Please give us a call!
Si necesita la tradución para este sitio web, por favor presione el botón de tradución que está locado a la derecha y arriba de la página.
The THS Counseling staff along with Dr. Towe will be holding a mandatory Senior Meeting on Friday, January 11th in the THS Library
(this is an early release B day).
- We have broken the meetings down by alpha as you can see below.
- We apologize for any inconvenience
- We have encouraged any senior that has an off campus to attend during that session time.
- If students have conflicts (a test, important lecture, etc) during their assigned session they may come during another session time.
- It is important each student attends one session but it does not have to be during his/her assigned time.
Sessions Based on Student’s Last Name- We have instructed the seniors to report to their class for attendance before reporting to the Library.
A-G 8:05am to 9:05am (report after attendance has been taken)
H-O 9:15am-10:15am (report after attendance has been taken)
P-Z 10:30am-11:30am (report after attendance has been taken)
Winter Spirit Week is next week!
Monday – Ugly Sweater Day
Tues – Snooze Day (PJ’s)
Weds – Blizzard Day (White out)
Thursday – Holiday Hat Day
Friday – Festive Flannel Day
THS’s free well water testing program is at it again, and invites you or any community members you know to get your well tested. I have openings for next Wednesday, the 19th! Read below:
Thurston High School’s Community Water Testing Lab is accepting appointments for free well water testing during the 2018-19 school year. Tests are performed by students and results are mailed or emailed to customers within one week.
Six dates are remaining during this school year, with the next one on December 19th. Interested parties must either sign up online at www.thewellproject.education or call 541-988-5353 to schedule and pick up a kit in advance at one of the noted locations.
Total coliform & E.coli bacteria
• Appointments are required – spaces are limited.
Accuracy requires use of sampling kit provided by the program.
While the lab is not a certified facility, the team strives to produce reliable results.
Instructions are included with the kit.
• Kits must be dropped off at the Thurston High School lab on 58th Street in Springfield
(directions in kit).
Sample kits are available at a number of locations in the Springfield area:
- Thurston High School, 333 N. 58th Street, Springfield
• SUB Water Department, 202 S. 18th Street, Springfield
• Leaburg/McKenzie Fire Station, 38925 McKenzie Hwy, Springfield
• Territorial Seed Company, 20 Palmer Ave, Cottage Grove
• Veneta Fire Station, 88050 Territorial Road, Veneta
- Lowell Fire Station, 389 Pioneer Street, Lowell
- Down to Earth Downtown Retail Store, 5th & Olive, Eugene
2018-19 Dates for Testing:
Tomorrow is EARLY RELEASE B Day! Class is over at 12:40pm and lunch is complete at 1:15PM
Click Here to get info on transfers for next year.