333 58th St. Ph# 541-744-5000
Springfield, OR 97478 Fax 541-744-5029
Attendance Hotline 541-744-5027
Online Payments site HERE
Sports Registration Online
Look through our web site to find what you need!
Questions? Please give us a call!
Si necesita la tradución para este sitio web, por favor presione el botón de tradución que está locado a la derecha y arriba de la página.
If you are a student new to the city of Springfield and new to Thurston High, on Wednesday, August 22nd from 9 to 3 pm, our counselors will be available to help you get started with the registration process.
Thurston High School Supply List
Being prepared for class is important for success at Thurston High School.
Binder with dividers Notebook paper
Metric Ruler Index cards
Folders (for organizational purpose) Colored pencils
Spiral notebooks (at least 3) Independent reading book
Basic calculator Pencils/Pens
2 – Composition books (at least 100 pages) – one for English and one for Science
The Thurston pantry is able to provide these supplies, as well as food and clothing, to students and families in times of need. If you are able to donate any of the above supplies to the Thurston Pantry for students who are unable to purchase them, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
When: Tuesday, August 28th, 2018
Who: 11th & 12th grade (9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)
9th & 10th grade (1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Where: THS cafeteria, gym, and courtyard
- Turn in your edited student profile information which includes emergency contact information
- All Freshmen, and students new to THS, must complete, sign, and return the Internet Usage Form
- Receive your tentative schedule (schedules are subject to change)
- Pay Fees – Associated Student Body ($30) – see list enclosed
- Purchase parking space ($30) – Must have a valid driver’s license to purchase
- Have Student Body/ID Card picture taken (required)
- Have school pictures taken (optional and information included)
- Receive information on the 2018/2019 yearbook (optional)
- Bring in three (3) pieces of Proof of Address (see information included, due by Oct. 15th)
- Receive locker assignment (optional) – complete and return locker request form (enclosed)
The THS Pantry
The THS Pantry is available for our families in times of need- Thurston High School, in a partnership with Food for Lane County and the Springfield Education Foundation, has opened the THS Pantry- full of free food, clothes, toiletries, and school supplies for our students and families – We will have a couple of tables out where we will warmly accept your donations:
- Notebooks, backpacks, binders, notebook paper, pens, and pencils
- Basic toiletries
- Clean and gently used clothes
- Non-perishable food
Thank you! Your generosity is a wonderful contribution to our loving Thurston community.
Finals Day 1 (Tues)
Period 1 – 8:30 – 10:00AM
Period 3 – 10:30 – 12:00PM
Lunch 12:00 – 12:55PM
Period 7 – 1:00 – 2:30PM
Finals Day 2 (Weds)
Period 2 – 8:30 – 10:00AM
Period 4 – 10:30 – 12:00PM
Lunch 12:00 – 12:55PM
Period 8 – 1:00 – 2:30PM
Finals Day 3 (Thurs)
Locker Check 8:00 – 8:30AM
Period 5 – 8:30 – 10:00AM
Break – 10:00 – 10:30AM
Period 6 – 10:30 – 12:00PM